英语翻译

问题描述:

英语翻译
1、curiosity kills cats 好奇心害死猫
2、a penny for your thought 想啥呢
3、cost you an arm and a leg 大出血
4、add insult to injury 雪上加霜,伤口上撒盐
5、hot potato 烫手山芋
6、once in a blue moon 不经常
7、 caught between two tools 左右为难
8、see eye to eye 同意
9、 hear it on the graperine 道听途说
10、to hear something straight from 据可靠消息,据权威人士
11、miss the boat 错失良机
12、kill two birds with one stone 一石二鸟
13、on the ball 挺上道的,挺熟练的
14、cut corners 偷工减料
15、the last straw 最后一击,不堪重负
16、take what someone says with a pinch of salt 不要相信他说的全部
17、sit on the fence 保持中立,坐山观虎斗
18、the best of both worlds 两全其美
19、put wool over other people's eyes 被表象所蒙蔽
20、feel a bit under the weather 今天身体有点不受用
21、speak of the devil 说曹操曹操就到
甲:你在想啥呢,这么认真.
乙:今天钱包大出血啊,让我经济更加雪上加霜啊!
甲:啧啧 看不出啊 平时看你不像那种大肆花钱的人啊
乙:哎,没办法啊,我妈妈要来了 她不经常来的 可我婆婆也在 家里没有房间了
甲:左右为难了吧 看你让谁出去住 得罪人哟
乙:听别人说 王经理对你有意思哦
甲:道听途说
乙:我同意
乙:你知道么 据可靠消息 总经理由于这次工程 偷工减料的会撤掉啊 你说谁会上啊
甲:小心好奇心杀死猫
乙:这可是罗秘书长说的 这还有假 他还说不是王经理就是张经理会上
甲:不要相信他说的全部
乙:你怎么看 话说张经理可是哦董事长的亲戚
甲:他 不堪重负 不要被表象所迷惑 至于王经理他这个人挺上道的 不会错失良机的 不过这可是个烫手山芋啊 多少人眼红呢 我们到时候保持中立就行
乙:董事长好计策啊 一石二鸟 又收了权 又找到又能力的人卖命 两全其美啊
甲:呵,说曹操曹操就到
亲不知道这样可不可以

甲:你在想啥呢,这么认真.It seems there are lots in your mind, a penny for your thought.
乙:哎呀!今天钱包大出血啊,让我经济更加雪上加霜啊!
I spend so much money today, which cost me an arm and leg and add insult to injury of my poor money
甲:啧啧看不出啊平时看你不像那种大肆花钱的人啊
Amazing that! You don’t like a man who will spend so much money
乙:哎,没办法啊,我妈妈要来了她不经常来的可我婆婆也在家里没有房间了
I can’t control that. My mom will come, which is once in a blue moon. But my mother-in-law is here, too, there is no more room for my mom.
甲:左右为难了吧看你让谁出去住得罪人哟
You are really caught between two tools. Neither of them to live out is offence
乙:听别人说王经理对你有意思哦
Hey, I’ve been heard that Manage Wang shows interest in you.
甲:道听途说
You just hear it on the graperine!
乙:好吧 我同意
Okay, see eye to eye
乙:你知道么据可靠消息总经理由于这次工程 偷工减料的会撤掉啊你说谁会上啊
you know? I hear that the general manager has been fired because of cutting corners straight from someone. Who do you think you take his place?
甲:小心好奇心杀死猫
I’m afraid that curiosity kills cats.
乙:这可是罗秘书长说的 这还有假他还说不是王经理就是张经理会上
It is talked by Sectary Luo, which I believe that is true. He also say that either Manage Wang or Manage Zhang will take this place.
甲:不要相信他说的全部
You’d better take what he says with a pinch of salt
乙:你怎么看话说张经理可是哦董事长的亲戚
How do you think of it? Manage Zhang is a relative of board chairman
甲:他不堪重负不要被表象所迷惑至于王经理他这个人挺上道的不会错失良机的 不过这可是个烫手山芋啊多少人眼红呢我们到时候保持中立就行
He is the last straw, don’t put wool over other your eyes. Manage Wang is a guy on the ball, and he won’t miss the boat. But it is a hot potato, which has got much attention. We’d better sit on the fence
乙: 董事长好计策啊一石二鸟 又收了权又找到又能力的人卖命两全其美啊
What a nice shot for the chairman of the board! Killing two birds with one stone, retrieving the power and finding new capable guy working for him in the same time.
甲:呵,说曹操曹操就到
Wow, speaking of the devil!
那个‘feel a bit under the weather 今天身体有点不受用’没有的?
有问题直说哈 翻译的有点急·~