英语翻译
英语翻译
谁可以帮我把中英文排版一下,就是一行英文一行中文
中文用冰心的
我还有其他工作,来不及了
WORD一面
上帝啊
不许开玩笑
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意朦胧,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影.
How many loved your moments of glad grace,多少人爱过你青春的片影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或是真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,惟独一人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕.
And bending down beside the glowing bars,在炉栅边,你弯下了腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 低语着,带着浅浅的伤感,
And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸.