my ideal job 要看的懂的 还要翻译
my ideal job 要看的懂的 还要翻译
我记得我好像写过一个类似的 算了 既然你要求 再给个你吧 带翻译的
My ideal job
I have been dreamed to be a teacher since I was a kid. Everyday when I arrived at school, my
从孩提时起,我便一直梦想着成为一名教师. 每一天我来到学校时,我可爱的老师总
lovely teacher would give me a warm hug with a big shining smile. It made me felt like
会给我一个温暖的怀抱外加一个灿烂的微笑. 这让我觉得自己似乎是一朵被
a flower which had been taken good care by the gardener and I felt comfortable. Not only me,
园丁细心照料的花儿,倍感舒心. 不仅仅是我,
but also the other kids had the same feeling, and this feeling helped us grow happy and
几乎所有孩子都有相同的感受,这感觉让我们快乐茁壮的成长.
healthy. So I thought, teacher was such a job that full of significance. I do should be a teacher.
因此我想,老师这个职业是多么的意义非凡.我真应该成为一名教师.
I have been studied so hard since then, and I believe the solid basis of the job is build on it. I 从那时起我便努力学习,我觉得这是成为一名好教师的基本.我必将坚持我的信仰并更加努力下
will stick to my faith and work even harder. I believe my dream will come ture sooner or later.
去.我坚信,终有一天我会如愿以偿.
简单版的
My ideal job is to be a teacher.
我理想中的职业是教师
I want to be a teacher because I think teacher is a very good job, without teacher, the children
我想成为一名教师,因为我觉得教师这份职业很好. 离开教师,孩子们可能会失去
may don't know how to study and their parents may spend much time on teaching rather than
学习的方向, 父母也会花费大量的时间来辅导孩子,而不是去工作.
working. So in my opinion, to be a teacher is very meanful.
所以我认为,成为一名教师很有意义.
I will work hard and try my best to help others and Im sure my dream will come ture one day.
我会很努力的学习并尽力帮主他人,我坚信我的梦想终将实现.