英语翻译

问题描述:

英语翻译
英语剧本名称.别摸我
万分感谢了.

Don't Touch Me!
Vicky和Lisa是某餐馆的服务员,一天,一个顾客对Vicky.
Cast
演员表
1. Vicky:a waitress at Monday’s restaurant. She is a hard working girl.
Vicky:星期一餐馆的侍应,她是一个工作勤快的女孩
2. Lisa:another waitress at Monday’s restaurant. She is a kind and naive girl.
Lisa:餐馆里面另外一个侍应.她是一个又善良又天真的女孩
3. Fenix:one of customers. He’s a very ill-natured customer.
Fenix:餐厅的一个顾客,心术不正的家伙
4. Allen and Tim:customers at Monday’s restaurant. They’re good and decent men.
Allen and Tim:餐厅的顾客,大方正直的人
5. Kuki:the boss of the restaurant.
Kuki:餐厅的老板
Scene I
场景一
(One afternoon, there are many customers at the Monday’s restaurant.)
某个午后,星期一餐馆里面有很多顾客
Vicky and Lisa talk and go to the kitchen, and then the boss, kuki, comes in, too.
Vicky和Lisa一边交谈一边往厨房走去,接着老板kuki也走了进去
Kuki: Hey, there are many customers today. Girls, work hard. Remember, God
gives all things to industry.
哇,今天好多顾客啊.女士们,加油啊,记住,上帝会把所有的东西都赐给勤奋的人们.
Lisa:Yeah. I know.
是啊,知道了
Vicky: We will do our best.
我们会尽力的
The door opens now. Two men come in.
餐厅大门开了,有两个男人跑了进来
Kuki moves to the door.
Kuki走了过去
Kuki:May I help you, sir? Two people? Come with me, I will take you to the table.
先生,有什么吩咐吗?两位是吧,请跟我来,我给你们开个桌子.
Allen: Yes, pleases.
好的,谢谢
Tim: I’m starving. I hope I can eat the best food in this restaurant right now.
我好饿啊.多希望我现在就能吃到这餐厅里面最好吃的东西.
Kuki: (laughing) Just a moment.
(笑)请稍等
Two men walk in the restaurant. Lisa walks toward them.
两个男人走进餐馆.Lisa跟随其后
Vicky: This is the menu, sirs.
先生,这是餐单
Allen&Tim: Thank you.
谢谢
After a few minutes. Lisa and Vicky walk to the kitchen.
一会过后,lisa和vicky走进厨房
Lisa: Hey, Vicky. I don’t like that customer. See, that man sits near the door.
喂,vicky.我不喜欢那个顾客,看到了么,坐在门旁边的哪一个
Vicky:Why? Does he make any troubles for you?
为什么,他做了什么得罪你了
Lisa:I don’t know. I feel…….Oh, I just don’t like the way he looks at me.
我也不知道.就是感觉吧.嗯,我就是不喜欢他看我的眼神
Scene II
场景二
Vicky delivers a dish to the table where Allen and Tim sit.
Vicky送了一道菜到allen和tim的桌子上
Vicky: (talks to herself) Lisa is right. The way that man looks at me makes me uncomfortable.
(自言自语)lisa没错.那个男人看我的方式让我浑身都不舒服
Vicky delivers a dish again to Fenix’s table.
Vicky又送了一道菜到fenix的桌子上
Vicky: Here is your meal, sir. Enjoy it, please.
这是你的餐点,先生.请慢用.
Vicky turns to the kitchen. At this moment, Fenix touches her back!
Vicky正转身要回厨房.就在这个时候,fenix居然摸了一下她的背
Vicky: Wow~~~~ (she screams.)
哇(她尖叫起来)
Kuki:(runs to Vicky) what happened?
(立刻走向vicky)发生什么事了
Vicky: He, he……He touched me!
他、他…他摸我
Fenix: No! I didn’t.
不,我没有
Lisa:You lie! I see you did that. What I say is an absolute truth.
Other customers gather around them to see what is happening.
你说谎,我看到你摸的.我说的准没错.
其实顾客都围了过来看看发生什么事情
Kuki: Well, seeing is believing, sir……
喔,眼见为实,先生你…
Fenix: I feel humiliated. So, boss. You must solve this problem. Look at your Waitress. They are such tricky women.
我感觉好丢脸,老板,你必须解决这件事情.看看你的服务员.他们是多么狡猾啊
Kuki: But, they say you did it……….Sir, I think…….
但是,她们都看到你做的…先生,我想
Fenix: What? You mean I am a pervert? Oh………Is this the way you serve your customers? You must give me an explanation today! Maybe giving me some money will make me forget it.
什么,你的意思是我是变态咯?…好,你就是这样招待你的客人吗?今天你必须给我一个解释.或者你给我一些赔偿,让我忘记这些耻辱.
Lisa:You are a shameless cheater, liar.
你是无耻的骗子,大话精
The argument continues.
争论在继续
Scene III
场景三
Allen and Tim are angry for what they saw.
Allen和tim对于他们所见到的都感到很气愤
Allen:I won’t tolerate your behavior anymore.
我不能再容忍你的行为了
Tim: That’s right. Come on, sir. It’s your fault. We all know that.
就是的.先生,那本来就是你的错.我们都看见了事情的经过
Fenix: Hmn? You think so? But I don’t think so. I mean, if the boss and the waitresses make an apology to me, I might leave early. Or I will stay and make sure that no other customers walk inside the restaurant.
嗯,是么.我可不是这样想的.我的意思是,如果老板和服务员都给我道歉,我可能就此离开.否则我会一直留在这里,你们也别想再有任何一个顾客会进来这个餐厅.

Kuki:Oh……Don’t do that, please. Sir, you have to know it won’t do you any good.
噢,别这样,先生.求你了.这样做对你根本就没有什么好处啊
Fenix:Yeah……it won’t do me any good unless you pay me some money for the humiliation you have caused me. You have disgraced me.
是啊,这样做确实对我没有好处除非你给我钱来弥补你给我所带来的屈辱.事实就是你玷污了我.
Tim:Such a liar, I can’t believe it!
怎么有这样的骗子,真不敢相信
Fenix:Mind your own business.
管好你自己的事情吧
Allen: (Takes out his badge.)See.
(拿出他自己的证件)看见了么
Fenix:Uh……
哦?
Allen: I’m a police officer. Maybe you know what I’ll do with you.
Fenix turns to the door quickly.
我是一个警官.我想你大概能猜到我将会怎么处理你
Everybody in the restaurant all claps and cheers for Allen.
餐馆里面所有的人都在为allen鼓掌喝彩
Lisa: There is very few good people in our society. Many bad people bullythe weak and fear the strong.
这个社会上好人太少了.很多坏人都是欺善怕恶的.
Tim:Yeah…….but trust me, justice will win.
是的…但是请相信我,正义是永远都是赢家
Kuki: We are so lucky you are here. Thank you very much.
你在这里真是我们的运气,太感谢你们了
Allen: You are welcome. It’s just my duty.
太客气了,这是我的职责所在.