英语翻译
英语翻译
2.他的优点之一九是敢于向权威挑战(challcnge)
3.请允许我就这些问题讲几句话(allow somebody to do)
4.你应该意识到担心是无济于事的,你应该做点什么才行(aware)
5.在校园里车速被限制在每小时30英里(be limited to)
6.北方季节寒冷,而相比之下南方却相当温暖(i n contrast)
7.我明白了一个道理:永远不要让你的朋友失望(let down)
8.假如你让他待在你家,你就是在自找麻烦(ask for)
9.当我们互相帮助时,我们的房间就充满爱(be filled with)
10.关于你的请求,我恐怕无法马上给予答复(with regard to)
他的优点之一九是敢于向权威挑战
His one of the advantage is to presume to challenge toward authority
请允许我就这些问题讲几句话
Please allow me to speak a few words for these problems
你应该意识到担心是无济于事的,你应该做点什么才行
It is useless that you should be aware of to worry,what should you do to order just go
在校园里车速被限制在每小时30英里
The car was soon limit in the campus in 30 miles of per hour
北方季节寒冷,而相比之下南方却相当温暖
The northern season is cold,but compare under southern but very warm
我明白了一个道理:永远不要让你的朋友失望
I understood a truth:Never want to let your the friend's disappointment
假如你让他待在你家,你就是在自找麻烦
If you let him stay at your house,you be at ask for trouble
当我们互相帮助时,我们的房间就充满爱
When we help each other,our room is filled with the love
关于你的请求,我恐怕无法马上给予答复
Concerning your claim,I perhaps can't give right away reply