《a little more free》这首歌的中文翻译?

问题描述:

《a little more free》这首歌的中文翻译?

上帝必须多花些时间.
oh yes,yeah是语气词无含义~
Can this be true?
这是真的吗?
Tell me,can this be real?
告诉我,这是真的吗?
How can I put into words what I feel?
我该怎样形容我的感受呢.
My life was complete
曾经我的生命是完整的,
I thought I was whole
曾经我以为我就是全部.
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
为什么我会觉得我迷失了,
I never knew that love could feel like this
我从来不知道爱会使我这般.
and you've changed my world with just one kiss.
你用轻轻一个吻改变了我的世界.
How can it be that right here with me
爱情就这样来到了我的身边.
there's an angel?
是天使的杰作么?
It's a miracle...
这就是个小奇迹.
Your love is like a river
你的爱蜿蜒成河流,
Peaceful and deep
平静却深沉.
Your soul is like a secret
你的灵魂好像一个秘密,
That I could never keep
我无法猜透无法守护.
When I look into your eyes
当我望进你的眼,
I know that it's true
我便知晓这是真的.
God must of spent...A little more time...On you...
上帝必须在你身上多花一些时间.
(A little more time,yes he did baby)
(多一点点的时间.是的他做到了,宝贝.)
In all of creation
在所有的创作间,
All things great and small
万物皆是伟大又卑微.
You are the one that surpasses them all
只有你是胜于他们超越了一切.
More precious than any diamond or pearl
比任何钻石珠宝都要珍贵.
They broke the mold
他们打破了常规,
When you came in this world
当你降临了这个世界.
And I'm trying hard to figure out
我正努力告诉自己,
Just how I ever did without The warmth of your smile The heart of a child
当没有了你的温暖笑靥和孩童般的心灵时,我是怎么做这些.
That's deep inside
这里面的深沉,
Leaves me purified
使我变得纯净.
Your love is like a river
你的爱蜿蜒成河流,
Peaceful and deep
平静却深沉.
注明:重复部分没有再翻译,望及时采纳!可爱的,很谢谢,不过我要的是katelyn tarver的那首《a little more free》的中文。能在帮我翻译一下么?