英语翻译
英语翻译
B:我们想要一间双人间,最好面朝大海,风景优美一点.
A:实要对不起,所有的海景房都已经租出去了.我们有一间15层向阳双人 间,景色也很不错.要不要考虑一下?
B:嗯...还有其它的房间吗?
A:对不起,今天是中秋节,这是我们酒店最后一间客房.
B:那好吧,我们就要这间.
A:好的,我为你办理入住手续.
半小时过后,李小姐进入大堂,来到了前台.
李:我预订了一间向阳双人间
A:实在抱歉,我们饭店的客房已经满了.因为您六点之前还没到,我们已经把您的房间租给了别的客人.
李:我早就打电话通知了你们饭店我会晚点到,你们也同意了.你们的行为太不负责任了.
A:对不起,上午不是我直班,我去确认一下.
真的很对不起,是我们工作的失误.不如.
李:别说什么送我去附近同星级的饭店这类的话,我自己会去,居然犯这种低级错误.真是百闻不如一见.
A:对不起,欢迎下次入住我们饭店.
A:需要帮助吗?
what can I do for you?
B:我们想要一间双人间,最好面朝大海,风景优美一点.
We want a double room that faces the sea for a better view.
A:实要对不起,所有的海景房都已经租出去了.我们有一间15层向阳双人 间,景色也很不错.要不要考虑一下?
I'm sorry all those rooms are booked.But we have a double room at the 15th floor,and also can see scenery.How about it?
B:嗯...还有其它的房间吗?
EM...do you have any other rooms?
A:对不起,今天是中秋节,这是我们酒店最后一间客房.
I'm sorry but it's the last room we have for it's Mid-automn day today.
B:那好吧,我们就要这间.
Ok,we will take it.
A:好的,请等一下,我为你办理入住手续.
Please wait a moment.I will do the check-in for you.
半小时过后,李小姐进入大堂,来到了前台.
A half hour later,Ms Lee come to the Information desk.
李:我预订了一间向阳双人间
I want to book a double room facing the east,please.
A:实在抱歉,我们饭店的客房已经满了.因为您六点之前还没到,我们已经把您的房间租给了别的客人.
I'm very sorry,all the rooms are booked.As you didn't checked in before 6:00 pm,we rent your room to other customers.
李:我早就打电话通知了你们饭店我会晚点到,你们也同意了.你们的行为太不负责任了.
I infromed you i would check in later and you agreed to that.You are so imresponsible.
A:对不起,上午不是我直班,请等一下,我去确认一下.
真的很对不起,是我们工作的失误.不如.
I'm very sorry,I didn't on duty this morning.Please wait a moment,I need to double check...I'm very sorry,no room left.It's our mistakes.But...
李:别说什么送我去附近同星级的饭店这类的话,我自己会去,居然犯这种低级错误.真是百闻不如一见.
Don't tell me go to other restaurant of the same rate and any thing like this.I will go there by myself.I have never heared of a restaurant making such idiotic mistakes like you.
A:对不起,欢迎下次入住我们饭店.
I really very sorry.Welcome to our restaurant next time.