有关运动的英语对话有关水上运动、冰上运动、马术的英文对话,或者句子,要有连接的最好,急用!
有关运动的英语对话
有关水上运动、冰上运动、马术的英文对话,或者句子,要有连接的最好,急用!
Let's go have some sports!(Dialog)
Jenny:It's so warm today!Let's go and have some sports!
詹妮:今天太暖和了!咱们运动运动吧!
Henry:Great!
亨利:好啊!
Tom:I want to play football!
汤姆:我想踢足球!
Mark:Good idea!I didn't play football the whole winter!
马克:好主意!一冬天都没踢了!
Tom:I don't want to miss any open goal!
汤姆:我不想错过任何一个得分机会!
Jenny:But I'm afraid you cannot find enough people to have a match!
詹妮:可人怕凑不齐!
Lee:And it is hard for us to find a playground!
李:场地也不好找!
Tom:No problem!
汤姆:没问题!
Jenny:Wait!If you play football,what can we do?
詹妮:而且你们要踢球,我们干吗呀?
Lee:Yes!
李:是啊!
Tom:Haha,I'm sorry!
汤姆:嗬嗬,不好意思.
Mark:So why not play pingpong?
马克:那打乒乓球吧!
Jenny:I prefer badminton!
詹妮:我更想打羽毛球!
Lee:But there are 5 people!
李:可是我们有5个人呀!
Mark:Let me think!Swimming is a good choice!
马克:我看,咱们去游泳吧!
Tom:But I think it is a little bit expensive!
汤姆:可游泳太贵了!
Henry:God save me!Thenlet's go jogging!
亨利:那咱们去跑步算了!
Jenny:Haha,I canno tbelieve it!
詹妮:哈哈,不会吧?
Lee:You mean we five go jogging together?
李:咱们5个人一起跑?!
Tom:I think it is best and cheapest!
汤姆:全面锻炼,还省钱!
Mark:It's silly!
马克:太傻了吧!
Jenny:Cool!
詹妮:太酷了!
Tom:Let's go!
汤姆:走!
中国体操队在本届奥运会上可谓是遍地开花,风光无限!他们不仅一举拿下了男团、女团的金牌,杨威个人全能、肖钦鞍马、邹凯*体操、陈一冰吊环、高低杠何可欣、何雯娜女子蹦床为中国体操再添六金.而今天体操男子双杠*、黄旭(18:00),体操女子平衡木李珊珊(18:43)和体操单杠邹凯(19:29)将再次向金牌发起冲击.今天的奥运英语的主题就是体操,让我们边学英语,边为他们加油吧!
对话1:That's Too Perfect
Bob: Did you watch the performance of gymnastics last night? 昨天晚上的体操表演你看了吗?
Jim: Of course. I like it best. He Kexin won uneven bars, and her performance was too perfect! 当然,我太喜欢了.何可欣赢得了高低杠金牌.她的表演太精彩了!
Bob: Last night, her performance looked so relaxed and graceful. 昨天晚上她的表演看上去是那样的轻松自如,优美娴熟.
Jim: She was quite an experienced gymnast! Not only the performance was perfect, but also the movements were quite to the music. 她是个相当有经验的体操运动员,不但表演漂亮,动作和音乐的配合也完美无比.
Bob: Right. The movement that she balanced herself on the strength with a single arm was so wonderful that all the audience stood up. 说得对.它用一只手臂的力量保持整个身体平衡的那个动作做得如此出色,以致于所有的观众都站起来了.
Jim: En. It needs quite good skills and physical strength to do that. 嗯.那需要相当高的技术和力量.
Bob: Yes. Her landing was also swift and sure. 对,她的落地也同样轻快娴熟.
对话2:Behind the Gold Medal
Reporter: Congratulate you on earning all round champions! 祝贺你获得全能项目的金牌!
Yang Wei: Thank you! 谢谢!
Reporter: At the moment, can you tell us your feeling? 你能告诉我们你此时此刻的心情吗?
Yang Wei: Very excited and happy. 很激动,也很高兴.
Reporter: What do you want to say best? 你现在最想说些什么?
Yang Wei: Thank my coach, my parents, my close players and all the friends who support me fully. Thank you very much! 感谢我的教练、我的父母、我亲密无间的队友们以及所有权利支持我的朋友们.谢谢你们!
Reporter: Your coach is very kind to you, isn't he? 你的教练对你非常好,对吗?
Yang Wei: Yes. But very stict with me. He was quite strict in every movement during the training, sometimes it seemed to be a little severe. 是的.但对我非常严格,他对我训练中的每一个动作要求都相当严格,有时似乎有点苛刻.
Reporter: I think it is very helpful to you. 我想这对你很有帮助.
Yang Wei: Now, I understand it completely. Except that, my players are always correcting my unperfect movements. I'm very thankful to them. 现在我完全理解.除此之外,我的队友也总给我纠正不完美的动作,我非常感激他们.
Reporter: Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you! 谢谢你接受我们的采访.祝福你!
对话3:
A: Did you watch the Olympic Games in the last few days? 这几天你看奥运会了吗?
B: Yes. I've watched the women's individual archery gold medal match. Zhang Juanjuan is really somebody. 看了.我看了女子射箭决赛.张娟娟真是了不起.
A: Yes, she is awesome. Well I think I prefer the indoor events.是啊,她确实是太棒了.不过,我想我更喜欢室内项目.
B: Do you mean indoor sports such as gymnastics and weight-lifting? 你是说像体操、举重这样的项目吗?
A: Yes, I prefer gymnastics to track and field. It's so beautiful. The gymnasts have so much control and discipline. 是的,比起田径项目来我更喜欢体操.体操看起来是那么优美.体操运动员有如此强的控制和协调能力.
B: I know what you mean. I like it too. Yesterday Yang Wei claimed the men's individual all-around gold medal. Did you watch his competition? 我明白你的意思.我也喜欢体操.昨天杨威得了男子个人全能冠军.你看了这场比赛没?
A: I did. Yang Wei also won two men's individual all-around gold medals at the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships. He's a great gymnast. 我看了.杨威还获得过两次世锦赛体操个人全能冠军.他是个了不起的体操运动员.
B: Today girls are going for the women's individual all-around final. 今天女孩子们要为个人全能拼搏了.
A: China's Yang Yilin and Jiang Yuyuan will compete. I hope they can play their best. 中国的杨伊琳和江钰源将要参加比赛.我希望她们能发挥到最好.
B: So do I. Let's cheer for them. 我也希望如此.让我们为她们加油吧.
来源:《北外网院》的博客