谁给我一首英语诗,十句以上,单词简单点就行

问题描述:

谁给我一首英语诗,十句以上,单词简单点就行

1.
I AM THE WIND
我是风
I am the wind that wavers,
我是那舞动的风
You are the certain land;
而你是那安静的土地
I am the shadow that passes
Over the sand.
我是那跨越你土地的影子
I am the leaf that quivers,
我是那震澶的叶子
You--the unshaken tree;
而你是那宁静的树
You are the stars that are steadfast,
你是那坚定的群星
I am the sea.
而我是那大海
You are the light eternal,
你是那永恒的光辉
Like a torch I shall die...
而我要象火炬熄灭
You are the surge of deep music,
I--but a cry!
你是那深沉乐音的波涛
可我,只会哭泣
2.
MISTRESS MINE,
WHERE ARE YOU ROAMING
你是去哪里,我的姑娘啊
Mistress mine, where are you roaming?
我的姑娘哦,你要去哪里?
stay and hear! your true-love's coming
That can sing both high and low;
还是留下来,你的真爱正悄悄来临
听啊!它会高歌浅吟
Trip no further, pretty sweeting,
不要再四处游荡了,美丽的情人
Journeys end in lovers' meeting--
Every wise man's son doth know.
飘荡会止于爱人的相会,这每个聪明人的儿子都懂
What is love? 'tis not herafter;
什么才是爱情?如这还不是
Present mirth hath present laughter;
现上欢乐,显出笑声
What's to come is still unsure:
那些将来的依然不能预测
In delay there lies no plenty,--
这里将没有多少谎言
Then come kiss me, Sweet--and--twenty,
那么来亲吻我吧!妙龄美人!
Youth's a stuff will not endure
青春会稍纵即逝
3.
I TRAVELLED AMONG UNKNOWN MEN
我曾在海外的异乡漫游
I travelled among unknown men,
In lands beyond the sea;
我曾在海外的他乡漫游
Nor, England! did I know till then
直到那个时候我才知道有个被称为英格兰的地方
What love I bore to thee.
我能给你什么样的爱情.
'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
那只不过是过去的一个忧郁的梦哦!
Nor will I quit thy shore
我将不会在你的海岸搁浅
A second time; for still I seem
To love thee more and more
这已经不是第一次,我似乎越来越爱你
Among thy mountains did I feel
The joy of my desire;
在你的群峰之间,我享受着欲望的快乐
And she I cherished turned her wheel
Beside an English fire.
在英国人的钩火边,我怀抱着她催动她欲望之轮
Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed
The bowers where Lucy played;
就在露希曾玩耍过的凉亭,你的清晨已露,你的黑夜逃脱
And thine too is the last green field
That Lucy's eyes surveyed.
而露希的双眸所及,也是你最后的绿地.
FAREWELL, SWEET GROVES
哦再见,可爱的小树林
Farewell,
再见吧
Sweet groves to you;
可爱的小树林
You hills, that highest dwell,
And all you humble vales, adieu.
你盘踞在小山之顶
You wanton *s and solitary rocks,
肆意而孤独的摇摆
My dear companions all, and you, my tender flocks!
我和你仅有的伴侣是那些温顺的羊群
Farewell, my pipe, and all those pleasing songs, whose moving strains
再见吧,我的笛子和所有快乐的歌声, 以及那些移动着的紧张
Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains;
欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞
You discontents, whose deep and over- deadly smart,
你的不满,是那些深邃过於平静的苦痛
Have, without pity, broke the truest heart;
毫无怜悯地伤害了那真实的心脏
Sighs, tears, and every sad annoy,
That erst did with me dwell,
And all other's joy
那曾伴随我的叹息,眼泪和每一个愁苦的烦恼
以及所有别的乐趣
Farewell!Adieu,
再见吧!再见吧!
4.
Fair shepherdesses:
美丽的牧羊女们
Let garlands of sad yew
Adorn your dainty golden tresses.
让那紫杉木花环,装饰你秀美的卷发
I, that loved you, and often with my quill
我,爱你们的人,也常是用这羽茎
Made music that delighted fountain, grove, and hill:
演奏音乐使山泉,树木和小山高兴
I, whom you loved so, and with a sweet and chaste embrace.
而我,你们深爱的人,被你甜蜜而简朴的拥抱
(Yea, with a thousand rarer favours) would vouchsafe to grace,
(是的,以成千珍贵的宠爱) 将赐予优雅
I, now must leave you all alone, of love to pain:
我现在不得不离你们而去,并因爱而痛苦
And never pipe, nor never sing again.
再也不吹起我的风笛,也再不放歌
I must, for evermore, be gone.
我不得不永远地离开
And therefore bid I you
因此我要祝福你
And every one,
以及每一个人
Adieu.
再见
5.
MOONSHINE
胡言乱语
To think 如果说思考
I must be alone: 还是要孤单好
To love 如果说是爱情
We must be together. 我们必需一道
I think I love you
When I'm alone 当我孤单的时候,我想我真的爱你
More than I think of you 当我们在一起的时候,爱情要远远超出我的思考
When we're together.
I cannot think 没有爱情我又如何思考?
Without loving
Or love 同样没有思考岂能相爱?
Without thinking.
Alone I love 因此我热爱孤单
To think of us together:去冥想我们在一起的时候
Together I think
I'd love to be alone.而当我们在一起,我又渴望孤单!
5.
She Walks in Beauty
She walks in beauty, like the night
她优美地走着,有同那漆黑的夜
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
就象没有一丝云彩的季节和那群星闪耀的天空
And all that's best of dark and bright
那是最好的黑暗和光亮
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
就象她的样子和她的眼睛
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
那温柔的光也因此而越加醇美
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
就是天堂会餐日也会放弃
One shade the more, one ray the less,
越是遮蔽,就越是光芒不再
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
那些被削弱的无名的优雅
在每一颗漆黑的树上挥手致意
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
或柔柔地照亮她的面庞
而那里,思想在安祥而甜蜜的显露
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
多么纯洁,多么宝贵的栖息之所
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
在那面颊和眉宇之间
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
如此温柔,如此安详,又是多么的动人
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
那胜利的微笑,那流动着的丰采
But tell of days in goodness spent,
告诉白昼慈善已尽
A mind at peace with all below,
一颗多么渴望和平的头脑
A heart whose love is innocent!
一颗充满了无辜爱怜的心脏
6.
Heart, We Will Forget Him 心啊,让我们把他遗忘
Heart, we will forget him, 心啊,我们将把他忘却
You and I, tonight! 你和我,就在今夜
You must forget the warmth he gave, 你必需忘记他给你的温暖
I will forget the light. 而我将忘却他给予的光线
When you have done pray tell me, 当你祷告的时候就告诉我吧
Then I, my thoughts, will dim. 也好使我的思潮变得暗淡
Haste! ‘lest while you’re lagging 那请快点吧!不要藕断丝连
I may remember him! 我可能会记住他