找一篇适合四个人演讲的英语诗歌、小品、演讲或文章
找一篇适合四个人演讲的英语诗歌、小品、演讲或文章
龟兔赛跑(Hare and tortoise)
Bird:Friends,friends,come here and have a look.(伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)
The hare and the tortoise will have a match again.(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了.)
Monkey:The hare and the tortoise will have a match?(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)
Didn’t the hare lose last year?Why do that again?(小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)
Bird:Yes,the hare lost the match last year,and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days.(是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西.)
Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.
(兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次.)
Monkey:Oh,so it is.(原来是这样.)
Together:( Music)...!
Monkey:Everybody,the match begins.(各就各位,比赛开始了.)
I’m the referee.(我是裁判)
Hare and tortoise,ready?(小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)
Mother hare:Honey!Honey!Come on!(亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)
Have some coffee.(喝些咖啡.)
Hare:Mom,oh,I can’t drink it all.(妈妈,哦,我喝不下了.)
Mother hare:It can help you keep alert on the way.(它可以让你精精神神的.)
My little dear!Drink it quickly!(亲爱的!快点喝了它!)
Monkey:Mother hare,the match is going to begin.(兔妈妈,比赛要开始了.)
Mother hare:Ah!The match is going to begin.(啊!比赛要开始了.)
Monkey:Please ready,go!(预备,跑!)
Birds:Come on,come on!(加油,加油!)
Tortoise will be the winner.(乌龟赢!)
Tortoise will be the winner.(乌龟赢!)
Hare:Yi?I know this tree,oh,yes!The grass is very soft.(我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的.)
I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree.(树下睡觉舒舒服服的.)
This time I won’t sleep.(这次我不会再睡了.)
Oh?There are two routes.Here or there?Which one?(这里有两条路,这儿?那儿 哪条啊?)
Mom,mom,help me,help me!(妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我.)
Tortoise:Hare,let me tell you,turn to the right.(小兔,我告诉你,向右.)
Hare:Ah!Tortoise,you’re here?So fast!(啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)
Come on,come on!(我得加油了!)
He’s my opponent,Can I believe him?choose the right way?No!(他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!)
After I run farther,he will turn to the left,(等我跑远了,他再往左一拐.)
Then I will lose the match.(那我就要输了这场比赛.)
Oh,yes,I should choose the left way.Run faster!(哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)
Tortoise:Hare,hare,you’ve gone a wrong way.(小兔,小兔,你跑错路了.)
Come back,come back.(回来,回来.)
My friends come and help me!(伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)
Together:Tortoise,why don’t you run fast?(乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)
Mother hare:Oh,tortoise,Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time?(哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)
Tortoise:Mother hare,look!Your daughter’s got a wrong way.(兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了.)
Mother hare:Oh,my god,why?Why is she going there?(哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)
Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way?(你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)
Tortoise:I told her,but she didn’t believe me.(我说了,但是她不相信我.)
She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy.I couldn’t believe you.” (她说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人.我不能相信你.”)
Mother hare:Yes,I said that.(我是说过.)
My daughter’s got a wrong way,she can’t win the match.You run please!(我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)
Tortoise:Mother hare,she’s got the wrong way,it’s unfair to her,I must find her.(兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她.)
Hare mother:Tortoise,you,you’re a good boy.(乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)
The match won’t go on.My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me.(比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了.咳!)
Tortoise:Mother hare,it’s not important to win or lose the match.(兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要.)
Let’s call her back,OK?(让我们把她喊回来吧!)
Together:Yes,you are right.OK!(是的,你说的对.)
Hare,hare,come back.Come back.(小兔,小兔,回来.回来.)