英语翻译谁有这篇文章帮忙翻译一下.翻译整篇.不是这句话.这是个开头速度啊
英语翻译
谁有这篇文章帮忙翻译一下.翻译整篇.不是这句话.这是个开头速度啊
哦
我一生多簸少欢。。。 (* and where is the rest of the passage ???*)
My life is always filled with sadness and little joy.我的生活充满悲伤,没有欢乐.
However,no matter what happens,I can always face it bravely.但是不管发生什么,我总会勇敢面对.
Last year,I couldn’t believe the news that I was allowed to enter the only key high school in my hometown.Then I rushed to my home and told my parents.去年,当我得知被家乡里唯一的重点高中录取,我难以置信,飞奔回家告诉我的父母这个消息.
But my father didn’t seem as excited as I was.He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help crying.但是父亲并没有像我一样激动.他只是不听抽烟,不说一句话,而妈妈也低着头,眼泪止不住.
I knew very well what my family was about .这时我明白了家里的境况.
My mum had been ill in bed for 2 years.妈妈已经卧病在床2年了.
We lived a hard life and I couldn’t continue my schooling.家里的生活已经非常艰难,没有能力供我继续上学了.
I felt so upset but I could say noting to my parents.我感到崩溃,但是我对父母无法说出什么.
I decided to help my father with his work to support my family.我决定帮助父亲做工来支撑家庭.
To my surprise,things completely changed before the beginning of the new term.然而让我惊喜的是,在新学期到来之前,事情发生了天翻地覆的变化.
My head teacher came to my family with some money,which had been raised by my schoolmates.校长来到我家里,带来了同学们为我募捐的钱.
He encouraged me,“Always have a dream.” 他鼓励我说:“无论何时,都要有梦想.”
With tears in my eyes,I stepped into the key high school.热泪盈眶地,我走进这所重点高中.
I have been studying hard since I entered the high school.从此,我一直努力地学习.
Whenever I meet difficulties,I always think of my teacher and schoolmates.当我遇到困难,我就想起老师和同学们.
I have a college dream and I must work hard for it,no matter how hard life is.我还有我的大学梦,我必须为之奋斗,无论生活是多么艰辛.
Just as a great man says,“When one door shuts,another opens in life.”就像一位伟人说的:“上帝为你关闭一扇门的同时,也为你打开了另一扇窗.”
DCBDA, BCAAB, DC