八年级下册英语第一单元听力材料sectionB 2a2b 的翻译

问题描述:

八年级下册英语第一单元听力材料sectionB 2a2b 的翻译

Conversation 1 (对话1)
Alexis:Hi, I'm Alexis.你好。我是亚历克西斯。
Joe:Nice to meet you, Alexis. I'm Joe.
见到你很高兴,亚历克西斯。我是乔。
Alexis:Nice to meet you, Joe. Do you live here in Techville?
见到你很高兴,乔。你住在Techville吗?
Joe:Yes, I do. I live in an apartment across the street from here.
是的。我住在这条街对过的一个公寓里。
Alexis:Oh, really? 真的吗?
Joe:Yes. I work near here too, at Sisco Software Systems. I am a computer programmer.
是的,我也在附近的新科软件公司工作。我是一名电脑程序编写员。
Alexis:A computer programmer? That sounds interesting.
电脑程序编写员?听起来挺有趣。
Joe:Well, actually it's kind of boring. I do the same thing every day.
实际上有点无聊。每天都做同样的事情。
Conversation 2 (对话2)
Alexis:Hey, Joe, is that a picture of you? 嗨,乔,那是你的照片吗?
Joe:Yeah, that was me ten years ago.没错,那是十年前的我。
Alexis:So, did you live here in Techville ten years ago?
那,十年前你就住在Techville吗?
Joe:No, I lived with my parents in Greenville. We lived in a house in the country. I went to school here in Techville, though.
不,以前我和我父母住在Greenville.我们住在乡村的一所房子里。尽管我在Techville的学校里读书。
Alexis:Really? That's pretty far from here. How did you get to school?
真的吗?那离这相当远。你怎么上学?
Joe:Oh, I took the train to school.我坐火车上学。
Conversation 3 (对话3)
Alexi5:So, Joe, what do you think your life will be like in ten years?
那么,乔,你认为十年后你的生活会是什么样?
Joe:Oh, I think I'll be an astronaut.噢,我想我会成为一名宇航员。
Alexis:An astronaut? Are you kidding? 宇航员?你在开玩笑吗?
Joe:No, I'm serious. I'll fly rockets to the moon. Maybe there will be flights to other planets.不,我是认真的。我要乘火箭去月球。可能会有到其他行星的飞行。
Alexis:Oh, and where will you live? 噢,那你会住在哪?
Joe:I'll live on a space station.我会住在空间站里。

楼上牛

Conversation 1 (对话1)
Alexis:Hi,I'm Alexis.你好.我是亚历克西斯.
Joe:Nice to meet you,Alexis.I'm Joe.
见到你很高兴,亚历克西斯.我是乔.
Alexis:Nice to meet you,Joe.Do you live here in Techville?
见到你很高兴,乔.你住在Techville吗?
Joe:Yes,I do.I live in an apartment across the street from here.
是的.我住在这条街对过的一个公寓里.
Alexis:Oh,really?真的吗?
Joe:Yes.I work near here too,at Sisco Software Systems.I am a computer programmer.
是的,我也在附近的新科软件公司工作.我是一名电脑程序编写员.
Alexis:A computer programmer?That sounds interesting.
电脑程序编写员?听起来挺有趣.
Joe:Well,actually it's kind of boring.I do the same thing every day.
实际上有点无聊.每天都做同样的事情.
Conversation 2 (对话2)
Alexis:Hey,Joe,is that a picture of you?嗨,乔,那是你的照片吗?
Joe:Yeah,that was me ten years ago.没错,那是十年前的我.
Alexis:So,did you live here in Techville ten years ago?
那,十年前你就住在Techville吗?
Joe:No,I lived with my parents in Greenville.We lived in a house in the country.I went to school here in Techville,though.
不,以前我和我父母住在Greenville.我们住在乡村的一所房子里.尽管我在Techville的学校里读书.
Alexis:Really?That's pretty far from here.How did you get to school?
真的吗?那离这相当远.你怎么上学?
Joe:Oh,I took the train to school.我坐火车上学.
Conversation 3 (对话3)
Alexi5:So,Joe,what do you think your life will be like in ten years?
那么,乔,你认为十年后你的生活会是什么样?
Joe:Oh,I think I'll be an astronaut.噢,我想我会成为一名宇航员.
Alexis:An astronaut?Are you kidding?宇航员?你在开玩笑吗?
Joe:No,I'm serious.I'll fly rockets to the moon.Maybe there will be flights to other planets.不,我是认真的.我要乘火箭去月球.可能会有到其他行星的飞行.
Alexis:Oh,and where will you live?噢,那你会住在哪?
Joe:I'll live on a space station.我会住在空间站里.

LUCy:Did you make a New Year's resolution this year,Kim?露西:你今年做一个新年的愿望了吗?金 Kim:Yes,Lucy,I did.金:是的,露西,我做了