谁知道Robert Frost的诗歌The Kitchen Chimney

问题描述:

谁知道Robert Frost的诗歌The Kitchen Chimney
谁有Robert Frost的诗歌The Kitchen Chimney完整赏析.
不是翻译, 是赏析, 最好是汉语赏析. 谢谢

Robert Frost - The Kitchen Chimney
厨房的烟囱-罗伯特.福瑞斯特
Builder, in building the little house,
工人在建筑小小的房子
In every way you may please yourself;
你可以使用任何方法愉悦自己
But please please me in the kitchen chimney:
但是请你能使我在烟囱里愉快
Don't build me a chimney upon a shelf.
不要把我建在一个架子上
However far you must go for bricks,
然而你必须去拿砖块
Whatever they cost a-piece or a pound,
不管花费多少英镑
But me enough for a full-length chimney,
但是对于我已经是一条长长的炊烟
And build the chimney clear from the ground.
并且这条炊烟从地面升起
It's not that I'm greatly afraid of fire,
并不是因为我害怕火
But I never heard of a housethat throve
因为我从来没听说过那样的房子
(And I know of one that didn't thrive)
我也知道它们也不是拔地而起的.
Where the chimney started above the stove.
炊烟从火炉中升起
And I dread the ominous stain of tar
我害怕那巨大的烟灰
That there always is on the papered walls,
它们常常糊在纸墙上
And the smell of fire drowned in rain
雨水冲掉炊烟的味道
That there always is when the chimney's false.
这常常是炊烟的错误
A shelf's for a clock or vase or picture,
一个钟架或花瓶或一幅画
But I don't see why it should have to bear
但是我不明白它为什么要忍受
A chimney that only would serve to remind me
一条炊烟常常能够让我记起
Of castles I used to build in air.
我在天空中所住的城堡好吧