请解释下英文(高中程度),如下英文:When I have a problem I can't solve,I put it on hold.It sits there in the back of my mind.该句子中I put it on hold 还有It sits there in the back of my mind中的in the back of my mind如何翻译?
请解释下英文(高中程度),
如下英文:
When I have a problem I can't solve,I put it on hold.It sits there in the back of my mind.
该句子中I put it on hold
还有It sits there in the back of my mind中的in the back of my mind如何翻译?
I put it on hold 我先不去想它 留着日后解决
put sth. on hold
in the back of my mind 我的潜意识还是会在想它
当我遇到我解决不了的问题的时候,我会将它封闭/冷藏/暂存起来,抛诸脑后。
1.When I have a problem I can't solve,I put it on hold. It sits there in the back of my mind.
当我有一个问题我没有解决,我把它搁置。它坐在我心。
2.I put it on hold
我把它搁置
3.It sits there in the back of my mind.
它坐在我心。
4.in the back of my mind
在我心
希望能帮上你!
当我有不能解决的问题是,我先把它放在一边。它就留在我脑后。
in the back of my mind就是脑后的意思,也可以翻译成脑中。
I put it on hold :我把它放在一边,不予理睬
in the back of my mind就是说它在我的脑后,也是置之不顾的意思