十篇英语美文的读书笔记,摘抄词句段
十篇英语美文的读书笔记,摘抄词句段
the pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,
that stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,
the impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的,
the dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的;
the longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的,
the spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的,
the striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的-
these things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝.
the timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手,
a brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候,
a kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话
that proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心;
the plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯,
when justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候,
the sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感--
these things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝.
let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情
must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做;
lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机-----
be firm,and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;
so shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒
beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失.
and angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说-----
these things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝.
第四篇
think it over……好好想想……
today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
we spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
we have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;
we have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
we have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
we have conquered the outer space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
we have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
these are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加*了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
we have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
that's why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;
you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧.不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
and you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻.