仁爱英语八年级下册unit6 topic2 section C课文翻译

问题描述:

仁爱英语八年级下册unit6 topic2 section C课文翻译

UNIT 6 Topic 2 How about exploring the Ming Tombs.让我们去考察十三陵吧,怎么样?
P33-Section A 1a Hello! I'd like to speak to Michael.你好!我想找迈克尔接电话.
This is Michael speaking.我是迈克尔.
Oh, Darren! How are you?噢,是达伦!你好吗?
Fine. Glad to receive your postcard.很好.很高兴收到你的明信片.
While you were enjoying your trip, I was busy preparing for my exams.你在愉快地游玩时,我正忙着准备考试呢.
But now I'm on vacation.不过现在是假期了.
Would you like to come to China for your vacation?你想来中国度假吗?
You bet! And what shall we do?当然!我们去干些什么呢?
Why not explore Beijing on our bicycles? It would be great fun.为什么不骑自行车去考察北京呢?那会很有趣.
Good idea! See you.好主意!再见.
(Forty minutes later, at Kangkang's)(四十分钟后,在康康家)
Hey, Kangkang. Darren, my friend from San Francisco, is coming to visit me.
嘿,康康.我旧金山的朋友达伦要来拜访我.
When he arrives, I'd like you to meet him.等他到了,我想让你见见他.
Great! I'm looking forward to meeting him.太好了!我正盼着与他见面呢.
Before he comes, would you help me making a plan to explore Beijing?
在他来之前,你能帮我制定一个考察北京的计划吗?
Yes, of course. How about exploring the Ming Tombs?是的,当然.考察十三陵怎么样?
That would be very interesting.那一定很有趣.

P35-Section B1aHello, Kangkang. Could you tell me something about the Ming Tombs?
你好,康康.你能告诉我一些关于十三陵的事吗?
Sure. They are at the foot of the Tianshou Mountains, in the northwest of Beijing.
当然.它们在天寿山脚下,位于北京西北部.
They must be great.它们一定很壮观.
Yeah. The Tombs spread over an area of 40 square kilometers.是的.十三陵占地四十多平方公里.
The Stone Arch marks the beginning of the Sacred Way to the Tombs.大石拱门标志着通往陵墓的神道的开端.
On both sides of the Way, there are some stone animals and stone officials.在路的两边,有些石头动物和石头官员.
In the old days, only the emperors could ride horses through it.在过去,只有皇帝可以骑马通过此门.
I see. Did most emperors start to build their tombs when they became emperors?
我明白了.大多数皇帝在他们当皇帝时就开始建他们的陵墓吗?
Yes. They surveyed the area to make sure their tombs faced south and had mountains behind them.
是的.他们仔细勘查了整个区域,确保这些陵墓是坐北朝南,而且背靠群山.
That's interesting! By the way, how far is it from here to the Ming Tombs?
那太有趣了!顺便问一下,十三陵离这儿有多远?
It's about two and a half hours by bike.骑自行车大约两个半小时.
OK, let's go and explore them.好的,咱们去考察考察吧.
P37-1a.Read and understandAfter they rode their bikes for two hours and a half, Kangkang, Michael and Darren arrived at the Ming Tombs.康康,迈克尔和达伦骑了2个半小时车后,到达了十三陵.
The parking lot was full of buses, cars, taxis and bicycles, so they had to look for space to park their bikes.
停车场里挤满了公交车、汽车、出租车和自行车,所以他们只有找一块空地停放自行车.
After they parked their bikes, they walked through the passage into Dingling and were surprised at the wonders.
停放好自行车之后,他们穿过通道走进定陵并对那里的奇观感到很惊讶.
Darren took out his camera and wanted to take some pictures,达伦拿出相机,想要拍照,
but Kangkang stopped him and said, "No photos here."但是康康阻止了他:“这儿不许拍照.”
As they were exploring happily, the crowd of people became larger and larger.
正当他们兴致勃勃地考察时,人群更加拥挤了.
While the crowd was pushing him in all directions, someone stepped on Darren's toes .
当人群从四面八方挤来时,有人踩到了达伦的脚趾头.
"Ouch! Don't push!" he shouted.“哎唷!别挤啦!”他大声叫嚷道.
When Darren finally pushed his way out, he noticed his friends were both out of sight.
当他最后(从人群中)挤出来时,发现他的两个朋友都不见了.
He was too frightened to know what to do.达伦很害怕,不知道该怎么办.
His heart was beating fast.他的心跳得很快.
Slowly he walked toward a huge rock beside the road and sat there sadly.
他慢慢地朝着路边的一块大岩石走去,然后伤心地坐了下来.
He didn't raise his head until someone called him.直到有人喊他的名字他才抬起头.
It was Kangkang. "Oh, Darren! There you are! It's great to see you!"
原来是康康.“哦,达伦!你在这儿!见到你太好了!”
As soon as the three boys saw each other, they all jumped up and down happily.
三个男孩一见面,就高兴得跳了起来.
P39-Section DSunday, March 28nd Sunny星期日,三月二十二日 晴
It was a fine day today.今天是个好天气.
Darren, Kangkang and I got up early in the morning.达伦,康康和我一大早就起床了.
Then we rode to the Ming Tombs after we checked our bikes and backpacks.
在检查了我们的自行车和背包之后我们骑车去了十三陵.
After two and a half hours, we arrived at the Great Palace Gate.两个半小时后,我们到达大宫门.
In the old days, even officials had to get off their horses to walk.在古时候,就是官员也必须下马步行.
But now we just paid 30 yuan and rode our bikes along the 7-kilometer Sacred Way.
但现在我们只需30元就可以骑自行车穿过7公里长的神道.
There are many stone animals along the Way.沿路有很多石兽.
I like them very much, especially the Qilin.我非常喜欢石兽,尤其是麒麟.
It stands for peace in China.它象征着中国的祥和.
After we had lunch, we climbed up the Dragon and Phoenix Gate to take pictures./午饭后,我们爬到龙凤门上拍照.
That was a big mistake.那是一个大错误.
A guard came and shouted at us to get off.一个保安走过来大喊,叫我们下来.
We all felt frightened, so we got on our bikes and rode quickly toward the tombs.
我们都感到害怕,所以我们骑上自行车,迅速地向陵墓骑去.
While we were having fun exploring, I realized Darren was lost.当我们兴致勃勃地考察时,我发现达伦不见了.
Kangkang and I were very worried. We looked for him here and there everywhere./我和康康非常担心.我们到处找他.
We even asked a guard for help. Thank goodness! We found him at last.
我们甚至请保安帮忙.谢天谢地!最后我们找到了他.
We were so excited and happy when we met again.当我们又见面时是那样的兴奋和高兴.
What a special trip!多么特殊的一次旅行!
P40-2a.Grammar focus Adverbial clauses of time
While you were enjoying your trip, I was busy preparing for my exams.你在愉快地游玩时,我正忙着准备考试.
When he arrives, I'd like you to meet him.当他到了,我想让你见见他.
Before he comes, would you help me make a paln to explore Beijing?
在他来之前,你能帮我制定一个考察北京的计划吗?
As they were exploring happily, the crowd of people became larger and larger.
正当他们兴致勃勃地考察时,人群更加拥挤了.
He didn't raise his head until someone called him.直到有人喊他他才抬起头来.
As soon as the three boys saw each other, they all jumped up and down happily.
三个男孩一见面,就高兴得跳了起来.
Then we rode to the Ming Tombs after we checked our bikes and backpacks.
在检查了我们的自行车和背包之后我们骑车去了十三陵.
2b.Useful expressions You bet!当然了! Great!太好了!
It would be great fun.那会很有趣.It's in the southeast of China.它在中国的东南方.
How far is it from here to the Ming Tombs?十三陵离这儿有多远?
It's about two and a half hours by bike.骑自行车大约两个半小时.
Don't push!别挤啦!
It's great to see you!见到你太好了!
We couldn't help playing with them.我们忍不住要和他们一起玩.
I am very satisfied with everything in China.我对中国的一切都很满意.
They walked through the passage into Dingling and were surprised at the wonders.
他们穿过通道走进定陵并对那里的奇观感到很惊讶.