求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.

问题描述:

求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.
如:
如我遇见你
在多年以后
我将何以致侯
唯沉默与眼泪
中英文对译.
回答好的话给20分.

  If I meet with you,
  after several years,
  how can I give the compliment,
  only silence and tears.
  建议你去买本诗集,我有一本叫做《拜伦,雪莱,济慈抒情诗精选集(英汉语对照)》的书.当代世界出版社.
  你要是还要哪首的话麻烦再说详细点吧,我再改回答.
  When We Two Parted《昔日依依别》
  When we two parted 昔日依依惜别,
  In silence and tears,泪流默默无言;
  Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,
  To serve for years,此别又几年.
  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,冷颊向愕然,
  Colder thy kiss,一吻寒更添;
  Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,
  Sorrow to this!此刻已预言.
  The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,
  Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间
  It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:
  Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天.
  Thy cows are all broken,山盟今安在?
  And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!
  I hear thy name spoken,吾闻汝名传,
  And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前.
  They name thee before me,闻汝名声恶,
  A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟.
  A shudder comes o'er me 不禁心怵惕
  Why wert thou so dear?往昔情太浓.
  Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,
  who knew thee too well:斯人知太深.
  Long,Long shall I rue thee 绵绵长怀恨,
  Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中.
  In secret we met— 昔日喜幽会,
  In silence I grieve 今朝恨无声.
  That thy heart could forget,旧情汝已忘,
  Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸.
  If I should meet thee 多年惜别后,
  After long years,抑或再相逢,
  How should I greet thee 相逢何所语?
  With silence and tears. 泪流默无声.