英语翻译

问题描述:

英语翻译
全文在这

当我们很小的时候...
1.When we were little kids,
他们花了很多时间、教我们用勺子、用筷子、吃东西...
2.they spent a lot of time teaching us how to use the spoon,chopsticks,and how to eat,
教我们穿衣服、绑鞋带、系扣子...
3.teaching us how to dress,fasten shoe laces,and button up,
教我们洗脸、教我们梳头发...
4.teaching us how to wash our faces,and comb the hair,
教我们做人的道理...
5.teaching us to be good citizens.
你是否记得经常逼问他们,我们是从哪里来的?
6.Do you still remember how you asked them where we came from until you get an answer?
他们给我们的爱 一直都是最多和最无私的...
7.The love they gave us has always been the most and generous.
若干年之后,当你能够自己照顾自己的时候,而他们,已经开始需要你的照顾...
8.Years later,when you were old enough to take care of yourself,they were getting old,and would need your caring for them.
所以,当他们有一天变老时.也是我们回报的时候到了...
9.So when one day they're too old to take care of themselves,it's our turn to repay them.
当他们开始忘记系扣子,绑鞋带...
10.when they start to forget to button up or fasten their shoe laces,
当他们开始在吃饭时弄脏衣服...
11.when they start to soil their clothes during dinner,
当他们梳头时手开始不停地颤抖...
12.when their hands start to shake when combing hair
请不要催促他们,更不能怪罪他们...
13.Please do not urge them,let alone blaming them.
因为我们在慢慢的长大 而他们却在慢慢的变老...
14.This is because we grow up slowly,while they are growing old slowly.
他们需要的并不多 只要我们经常的在他们身边...
16.They do not need much.In fact,all they need is for us to keep them company as much as we can.
他们的心就会很温暖...
17.Then they will be content.They will feel warm (inside).
如果有一天 当他们站也站不稳 走也走不动的时候...
18.If one day when they cannot stand still and their walking becomes shaky,
我们要紧紧握住他们的手陪他们慢慢地走...
19.all we need to do is to take their hands and accompany finish their walk.
就像.就像当年他们牵着我们一样...
just like when they took our hands as we started to walk years back
父亲,母亲在有生之年,倾注在我们身上的爱,从来都是无私的,所以当他们都老了以后,我们应该像他们照顾我们小时候一样,好好的照顾他们,赡养父母(老人),这不仅是一份回报,一份义务,更是一份责任!
All their life,the love our father and mother gave us was always selfless.So when they get old,we should follow their example by taking good care of them,the same way they cared for us when we were little.This is not just paying back,it's more about responsibility,something we should all do and do well with heart.
说的不错,手工帮你翻译了