求翻译一段狮子王英文视频
求翻译一段狮子王英文视频
视频我已经传到我的百度空间了,谢谢大家啊啊
这一段视频原文+译文如下:
She's wrong.I can't go back.
她错了 我不能回去
What would it prove,anyway?
事情都已经发生了
It won't change anything.
回去又能证明什么呢?
You can't change the past.
这又改变不了任何事情
You said you'd always be there for me!
你说你会永远在我身边的
But you're not.
可是你没有
And it's because of me.
都是因为我
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
Come on,will you cut it out?
拜托你停一下,好吗?
Can't cut it out.It'll grow right back.
他停不下来 他会再回来的
Creepy little monkey.
可恶的小猴子
Will you stop following me?
你能不能不要再跟踪我了
Who are you?
你是谁呀?
The question is,who are you?
问题是…你是谁呀?
I thought I knew.
我以为我知道
Now I'm not so sure.
现在我不确定了
Well,I know who you are.Shh.
我知道你是谁
Come here.It's a secret.
来,这是秘密
Enough already!What is that supposed to mean,anyway?
够了
It means you are a baboon,and I'm not.
这表示你是狒狒 我不是
I think you're a little confused.
我看你是有点老糊涂了
Wrong!I'm not the one who's confused.
错了 老糊涂的人不是我
You don't even know who you are.
你连你是谁都不知道
- Oh,and I suppose you know.- Sure do.
这么说你知道罗
You're Mufasa's boy.
当然 你是木法沙的孩子
bye
拜拜
Hey,wait!
喂!等等…
You knew my father?
你以前认识我爸爸?
Correction...
修正一下
I know your father.
我现在认识他
I hate to tell you this...
我很不想这么说
but he died...
但是他死了
a long time ago.
死了好久了
Nope.Wrong again!
不,又错了
He's alive,and I'll show him to you.
他还活着 我可以带你去看他
You follow old Rafiki.He knows the way.
你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走
Come on!
跟我来,乖
Don't dawdle.Hurry up!
别拖拖拉拉的… 快点啦
Hey,whoa,wait,wait.
等等…
Come on.Come on!
快点,快点
Would you slow down?
慢一点好吗?
Stop!
站住能再写一下分别是辛巴和拉飞奇谁说的吗(辛巴: ,拉飞奇:)谢谢你啦之前内容都是Simba独白。下面用s代表Simba辛巴,R代表Rafiki 拉飞奇 S:Come on,will you cut it out?拜托你停一下,好吗?R: Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back.他停不下来 他会再回来的S: Creepy little monkey. 可恶的小猴子 Will you stop following me? 你能不能不要再跟踪我了 Who are you? 你是谁呀?R:The question is,who are you? 问题是…你是谁呀?S: I thought I knew. 我以为我知道Now I'm not so sure. 现在我不确定了R: Well,I know who you are. Shh. 我知道你是谁 Come here. It's a secret. 来,这是秘密S: Enough already! What is that supposed to mean,anyway?够了 你说这些到底什么意思?R: It means you are a baboon,and I'm not.这表示你是狒狒 我不是S: I think you're a little confused. 我看你是有点老糊涂了R; Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused. 错了 老糊涂的人不是我 You don't even know who you are. 你连你是谁都不知道S: Oh,and I suppose you know.这么说你知道罗R: Sure do.当然You're Mufasa's boy. 当然 你是木法沙的孩子bye拜拜S: Hey,wait!喂!等等… You knew my father?你以前认识我爸爸?R: Correction... 修正一下I know your father. 我现在认识他S:I hate to tell you this... 我很不想这么说but he died... 但是他死了a long time ago. 死了好久了R:Nope. Wrong again! 不,又错了 He's alive,and I'll show him to you.他还活着 我可以带你去看他You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. 你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走 Come on! 跟我来,乖Don't dawdle. Hurry up! 别拖拖拉拉的… 快点啦S: Hey,whoa,wait,wait.等等…R: Come on. Come on!快点,快点S:Would you slow down?慢一点好吗?R:Stop!站住