英语翻译

问题描述:

英语翻译
这个房间有股霉味,一定是好久没有住人了
千万别说可能会被人误解的话
时间绰绰有余
他是怎么看出我的心思
以致我们不能很快解决它
火车的速度比轮船的速度快很多
他说服了我去参加晚会
这次事故使他意识到小心驾驶是多么重要
不要对这么小的损失大惊小怪
如果你在课堂上全神贯注地听讲,你就能轻松地解决这个问题
我们常常发现运用一个规律很难
吉姆认为,凭他的经验和能力,他一定能成功的
无论遇到什么困难,我们都会把任务完成
他们决不会受诱惑接受贵重的礼物
大声说以便我们都能听清楚你说的话

这个房间有股霉味,一定是好久没有住人了
This house has a stale taste.There must be no people living here for a long time.
千万别说可能会被人误解的话
Don't speak something that might be misunderstood by others.
时间绰绰有余
The time is enough to spare.
他是怎么看出我的心思
How did he read my mind?
这个问题很复杂,以致我们不能很快解决它
This problem is so complex that we can't solve it in a short time.
火车的速度比轮船的速度快很多
The speed of train is faster than that of steamship.
他说服了我去参加晚会
He persuaded me to go to the party.
这次事故使他意识到小心驾驶是多么重要
This accident makes him realize how important careful driving is.
不要对这么小的损失大惊小怪
Don't make so much fuss over such little loss.
如果你在课堂上全神贯注地听讲,你就能轻松地解决这个问题
If you listen to the class absorbedly,you can solve this problem easily.
我们常常发现运用一个规律很难
We often find it difficult to put a discipline into use.
吉姆认为,凭他的经验和能力,他一定能成功的
Jim thinks that he is sure to succeed by his experience and ability.
无论遇到什么困难,我们都会把任务完成
We will finish the task no matter what difficulties we will meet with.
他们决不会受诱惑接受贵重的礼物
They won't recieve precious presents under temptation.
大声说以便我们都能听清楚你说的话
Speak louder so that all of us can hear you clearly.